Friday, March 19, 2004

ARGH to Infinity and Beyond

If I take one more practice typing test, I'm going to go insane! Really! I've taken a few as practice today and they are maddening. I've ranged from a crap 18 wpm up to a whopping 51 wpm. GAH! I'm going to be a basket case on Monday. Really, I'm going to be a certifiable loon. (more than I already am!)

I just want my old job back. The one my boss promised me I'd have back too! ARGH! I've been waiting since August, with only a few worked days here and there in between. The unfairness of the situation, especially with the next part of the rant.

Moody Blues Tour Dates!!!!

ARGH!!

Two travelable shows in PA...a day apart.

UNCONFIRMED

6/16 in Hershey, PA
6/17 in Pittsburgh, PA

Not to mention 6/18-6/19 in Atlantic City.

WAILS!!

My Moody Men are going to be so close so often...I want to follow them. I want hugs!

I WANT MY LODGEY AND MY HAYWARD!!!!!

Ok, I'm fine. Really I am.

CONFIRM THE DATES DAMMIT!!!

Ok, so I'm not fine.

TAPS FOOT IMPATIENTLY!!!!

As I said, ARGH! to infinity and beyond!!!!!!

0 comments: