Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

For A Little Fun


This week's Mind Hump ... a little fun with "if you could" ...

1. If you could live your life as a cartoon character, which one would it be & why?
Now there's an interesting question, and considering I'm a cartoon connesseuir, this is a hard one. I wouldn't mind being Trixie from Spreed Racer, except isn't she Speed's sister? So wrong, he was always such a cute cartoon. If not I'd probably pick Obleena from Real Monsters on Nickolodeon. Simply because she was a monster with attitude.

2. If you could be invisible for 24 hours how would you spend those hours?
Firstly, if I'm going to be invisble, do I have to remain at home. If so, I'd probably be invisible sitting at my computer. If not, I'm going to wreck some havoc on the Hayward household. Yup, going to make, Mrs. Hayward think her house is haunted or that she's going insane. (OK...and maybe sneak a peak at a naked Justin...and whistle at him a few times.) Hmmm.. wait, I'm invisible he's naked...(nevermind...we all know what I'm thinking..)

3. If you could call a much younger you on the phone, what would you tell you?
Oh that's easy. Whatever it is you think you want to do, don't do it. It's only going to cause you grief. Whatever you do, just don't do it. Cryptic yes, and also very true.

4. If you were one of the Seven Dwarves what would your name be? (excluding the original names of Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy and Doc) Tee Hee Cranky the PMS-sy dwarf!

5. If you came with a warning label that was clearly displayed at all times, what would it say?

WARNING - This woman comes with mood swings, expensive shopping habits and a tendency to obsess over music. Please use with caution, as she will spend all your money and make you listen to the Moody Blues and Elvis Costello.