Saturday, March 06, 2004

Another Slant

I should be doing so many other things, but I decided to go and look at this week's Saturday Slant. The one I did earlier today was last week's question. So forgive me if I do one more. Cos it's a good question.

This past year was
The Saturday Slant posted its first Slant on 9 March, 2003 this week one year ago. In honor of the one year anniversary of the Saturday Slant, tell your readers about your last year. What did you do? What do you wish you had done? What happened to you? What have you learned? How have you changed? Who came into, or left, your life?


Well, this is quite a nifty one to start with. There was a lot of good and bad in this year. I quit a job I hated, started a new one, only to be laid off in August. Haven't worked much since. That's the bad part.

Good parts....I saw Brad Sherwood at the Improv in May and met him. I was actually on stage with him for a time. I found I have a greater respect for him now than I did before. He's quite funny and very sweet. Also saw Eddie Izzard at the Byham back in October, met him as well. Saw the Moody Blues in Nov at the Powers Theatre in Youngstown.









I think that says enough there.

As far as writing goes I've completed 6 short stories and my novel Man Out of Time is very close to completion. That's actually what I should be doing now. Oh and I made my first road trip this year. HA! I'm almost 30! My first road trip and it was to Youngstown OH.

It was a very odd year I think. Good but odd.