Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, and since I haven't found a picture suitable for the photo time theme this week, I figured why not.

Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?
The last song was Justin Hayward's version of the Beatles' Blackbird, from Classic Blue. I've been alternating between this CD and the Mix CD I mentioned in yesterdays post. I wish Justin would stop covering Beatles songs, it seems sacriligious to like his versions better, and well, I do.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Love Actually for the second time about 3 weeks ago at the dollar theatre, cos I just had to see it again and before that Big Fish. I recommend both movies. I will tell you this, if you're sappy, like me, (don't tell anyone) you'll come out crying from both films. For different reasons, of course, but you'll still be crying.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
I bought shampoo, conditioner and some new eyemakeup today. Whatever you do, don't go to Wenches and read my post from yesterday. Cos I was cleaning out my makeup containers/drawers. I think it was just to make room for new stuff.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Go see Johnny Depp's new film, Secret Window.
Stick to my diet.
Burn 8 CDs for a trade.
Work on my novel some more

There's more than this of course, but that's a good start.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

In no particular order..

Mom
Sister
Raymond (nephew)
Dad
Michael (other nephew)

0 comments: