Thursday, March 04, 2004

Nights In White Satin....Never Reaching the End

One last meme, cos I've burned out on working on my novel.

This one is he Thursday Threesome. Sounds kinky but it's not.

Onesome: Night: -- Nights can be difficult if you need something from somewhere: what time do the stores shut down where you are? I mean, if you needed something more than a loaf of bread, is there any hope late at night?

In town, everything shuts down around 5 or 6 o'clock, but Charleroi, has a few mini-markets that are open 24/7. Thank God for the Crossroads gas stations. Oh and we have a Walmart Supercenter about 10 minutes from our house. So late night necessities can be grabbed.

Twosome: on the-- River? Hey, are there any rivers near you? ...or are you located out in the wilderness somewhere?

If you go down the hill from my house, you will run right into the Monongahela River. If you go about 15 miles to the east, you'll run into the Youghiogheny River. Head 25 miles to Pittsburgh and you'll get the Monongahela, Ohio and Allegheny Rivers.

Threesome: Town!-- If you could have any "Night on the Town" you wanted, what would you like to do? ...and would you like some company or would you go it alone?

Night on what town? I'd love to do some barhopping in Pittsburgh actually. Or just a nice early night at the Tiki Lounge on the South Side. Cos after 8 the music sucks. Then maybe a nice dinner at Papparazzi's. So if Justin Hayward or John Lodge would like to join me, I'm all for it, providing, they shake their sexy boot-tays with me.

Or those two can take me to the moon and stars and pick up their guitars and give me a moonlight serenade by one of those pretty rivers. ~sigh~

0 comments: