Friday, March 19, 2004

It's Now Time for the Second Post of the Day


Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I'd probably own a diner or something simple like that. (I'd never own a restaurant actually, cos I can't cook!)

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I'd own an exclusive clothing boutique. It would be all posh and full of pretty things, and rich and famous people would come to shop there. And I could help Justin Hayward in the fitting rooms. Take his inside leg..and do with it what I will.

~giggles evilly~

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
IF I WROTE A BOOK!! IF!!! (Stares at a document that's 358 pages long and wonders if it qualifies as a book yet)
Well, "IF" I wrote a book, it would be a romance novel. It would be about two friends and their relationships. Their names may even be Alexa Duncan and Everett Connor. Everett is married to Jodi and Alexa is still single, but will find that her old love Tristan Hanover still loves her.....NO, I'm not giving away my plot...if you want to read it, just ask, it'll be finished in a week or so.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I'd run a school that taught people how to dress. I'd join up with the What Not To Wear girls.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Assuming I could sing, it would be an album of folky pop a cross between the Beatles and the Moody Blues

Hmmmm Hmmmm

Trying to picture that. Hmmmm

The mind boggles.

0 comments: