Sunday, March 21, 2004

A Few Things For An Early Sunday Morning

I'm going to see Fleetwood Mac in June. On June 10 precisely, at Post Gazette Pavillion in Burgettstown. (Pittsburgh) How I came about going is still a mystery to me, but I'll get to see Lindsey Buckingham on stage, so I'm a happy girl.

Mmmm, if he sings Bleed to Love Her, from Say You Will, I will melt and perish.

I fell in love with that song the first time I heard it on the Dance. Gorgeous, but then again, I find all of Lindsey's songs to be that way.

Marillion is a very odd yet interesting band. I'm not sure I have a fair description of them, except to say that if you like Genesis, perhaps not the later cheesy Genesis of Invisible Touch and We Can't Dance, you'll like them as well. I just recently discovered them, care of the song Kayleigh, which I love. A friend of mine sent me a copy of their greatest hits disc and I'm becoming addicted.

The Moody Blues Concert in Pittsburgh, still unconfirmed. Do you know what that means? I'm still bitchin'!

Oh and the status of those downloads, you know the ones I was mentioning yesterday? Guess what? I got them! Now I just have to burn them to disc! Woot! I have the Elvis Costello concert from Massey Hall from the 15th, 2 shows from the band, The Damned and one show by Marillion. Squee for new music. Live concerts are the greatest to listen to sometimes. Except when you really really want to see a band and they avoid your city like the plague, then they are depressing.

Onto a non-music related front, MOOT has reached chapter 26. One more chapter to write after this one and it's done. Finished. Over! Out of my life! YAY! Currently it's 369 pages long. It's an evil thing and I'll be glad to be done with it. It's taken a year and a half to get to this point, and there's probably another month of edits to be done. ARGH

I think that's enough for now, don't you?

0 comments: