Monday, March 29, 2004

Monday Madness

There are a few meme's that I'm becoming faithful too, this is one of them. Anyway, it's a Monday and I haven't had a car in a week, so why not do an meme, it passes the time

1. Describe what you believe is a "good" driver.
A few things actually on this one.

1. Cell phone usage is kept to a minimum
2. Drive at the speed limit or 5 above. (never below...never below...unless the weather is bad...or on a country road at night then it's excusable.
3. Use turn signals
4. Don't go into the passing lane to hang a right and vice versa for making a left
5. Not riding another car's bumper
6. I don't have to cuss you out when I'm riding behind you
7. Brakes are only applied when needed and not everytime something is coming at you.
8. Emphasis on me not having to cuss you out.

2. Describe a "bad" driver (your opinion of course).

See all the things I listed for a good driver. Do the opposite. Oh and you'll get to hear a few choice words from me, if I'm unlucky enough to be driving behind you.

3. Which category do you fit in? Please back up your answer. Feel free to use examples!

I'm kinda a middle of the road type. I can be an excellent driver when I have to and a crap one too. I think in a lot of instances the mood a person's in can affect how they drive.

I'm apt to be careless if I'm upset or tired.

I'm more likely to be cautious if I don't know where I'm going, have my mother in the car or that sort of thing. Its all relative really and subjective.

So I place myself on the fence with this one, cos I know I'm not a bad driver but I'm no where near the best.

0 comments: