Sunday, March 28, 2004

Concert and Writing Woes

Oh for god's sake, please someone put up the tickets for Atlantic City on EBAY!! I need to see my Moody men this year. I need...need...need to see the Hayward and the Lodgey!! I really need to see them now. I don't want to wait til June! June is too long!! I need instant gratification.

I'd at least like one of Justin's reissues. Geeze they were reissued a week ago and they are already on back order at CD Universe!

I need the Hayward, he is the source of my inspiration. So dang it..or dammit or something like that, I need confirmation of the Pittsburgh show and tix to the Atlantic City show. Why two? Cos this year, in less than 4 months, I will reach that nasty milestone b-day. Yup, Thirty. Not happy about it, and I have't been on vacation in over 10 years. I deserve one weekend in Atlantic City. (Most of which will be traveling from PA to NJ) But I still want to go. Pardon me while I pout.

Oh and I'm working on two stories now. Yes, two. Kiss that New Year's Resolution goodbye. And do you know what? I don't care. The story that came into my mind Friday was so vivid (Thanks again Hayward) that I had to start writing it. I've got the prologue to that one done already, it's three pages. A good start I think.

The other story is a bit goth (as Moody Mistress told me in an email last night) and it's about vampires. I love vampire stories, but I very seldom find a vampire romance that I really like. So I opted to create one of my own. A vampire that's comfortable with his existance and finds love with a mortal woman with powers of mind reading, that only strengthen when she is biten.

Sadly I have about 3 or 4 other ideas in my head for stories that just have to wait. Not to mention the rewrites that will need to be done on MOOT/Broken Dreams to prepare it to go out into the world to be rejected by publishing houses all over this great land of ours.

So as you can see, I need something to brighten my day. Namely these guys