Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Humping the Mind

It's impossible for me not to do the Wednesday Mind Hump. These things bring me so much joy!!

This week we're doing a sort of "getting to know you" meme. Ready? Get your mind humpin'!


1. Using the words that begin with B-L-O-G list four things about you. Feel free to use one word or get gabby about it.

B as in Bright, cos I'd like to think that I'm smart
L as in Loving, cos I'm full of that too
O as in Original, there's no one like me
G as in Guy, cos that's my last name

Creative aren't I? Tee hee.


2. If your personality could be heard, what would it sound like?

It would sound something like a loud manical laugh.

3. If your laughter could be seen, what would it look like?

Maybe like this .

4. If happiness made your eyes dance, what dance would they be doing?

I guess it all depends on what made me happy. If Justin Hayward were hanging around, my eyes would be dancing the lambada. Hell, they'd be doing a lap dance! Same for John Lodge.

Regular happiness? Probably some kooky 60's dance.

5. Speaking of dancing, shake your booty! Okay, now ... if it made a sound, what sound would it make?


Well likely it would sound like the floor was caving in. Cos I bounce around a lot when I shake my boot-tay.