Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Small Rant

Ok, we all know I've participated in the last 2 Burn It Swaps over at Neurotic Fishbowl. I love doing mixes, and I love sharing my odd taste in music with whoever will listen. I'm also always thrilled to hear different music. I still can't get Brian's Movie Soundtrack Vol 2 out of my CD player.

What I can't stand is what I read over at the Fishbowl today, and it's one of the main reasons why I wouldn't sign up for this swap. Kymberlie hasn't sent her discs out yet for the free for fall Burn it from what....Oct? Nov? WTF! And she's telling us that if you sign up, she gets another mix, but we get nothing in return.

Where is the fairness in that? I don't see it.

I also don't see anything posted as to people not being allowed to sign up, because they've defaulted on the previoius swap. Which means the potential for burning discs for nothing is still quite high. In fact, it's probably doubled, because if one person defaults you've already lost out on one disc. GAH!

I had to get that out of my system. Gee, and I only had one default on the last Burn It Swap. OK, two if you count sending Kymberlie her disc.

0 comments: