Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Wednesday Already

Oh geeze. This week is going by terribly fast. Could be because weeks fly by faster these days. Could be because I thought I'd be working normally this week, but I'm not. Could be a zillion things actually. I'm not sure which they are. Panic could be a contributing factor too.

Really I've done nada in the last few days. I could sound like a broken record. I wrote 5 pages in Man Out of Time, the story that's going to desperately need a new title soon. I watched a few minutes of Vh-1 Classic, Tuesday Twoplay wasn't to my liking, read a little and late last night watched the Story of O, because I borrowed the DVD from a friend, and dammit this time when I give it back, I'm going to have watched it.

It's all about Udo Kier really. Don't care too much for the Sir Stephen guy, he's rather unattractive. Speaking of the beautiful Udo, he shares a birthday with another one of my hunnies, Justin Hayward. Udo is older by a few years, don't ask me to do the math now, I'll make someone older than they are no doubt.

But sorry Justin, today is all about Udo. No, not really, just this post. I could never neglect the Hayward.





This is a more recent shot of the man at the premiere for Shadow of the Vampire. Just look at those eyes. So blue! Almost bluer than the Hayward's.

I've also noticed, he very seldom gets to live when he stars in horror movies. Blood for Dracula..Dead. Flesh for Frankenstein...Dead. Shadow of a Vampire...Dead. Modern Vampires....First one friggin DEAD!

Poor Udo, I guess he just dies well.