Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Celebrity Dreams

I love it when people creep into my dreams. I guess all it takes is to talk about them before bed, or read an article before bed, and poof, there they are, wandering about in my dreams.

At least it was a pretty dream. OK, it was a very pretty dream. Any dream with Johnny Depp in it is pretty. And while I know you are all thinking it, no, it wasn't one of those dreams!!

Oddly for as hot as I find Mr. Depp, I've never once thought of snogging him. Though if my dreams would let me, I suppose I wouldn't mind.

But anyway, I was at some movie screening and everyone had a chance to sit down and talk to Johnny. In my dream he was candid and very friendly. I guess that's how I expect him to be. Weird though, cos other than when I look at pictures of Johnny or watch a movie with him in it, I don't really give him much of a passing thought, at least not to learn about his personal life or anything like that.

I guess what I should do now is give myself a reason to dream, or at least a reason to

Cos even though they've tried to ugly him up for this movie, he's still a looker.




The film is Secret Window. It opens on Friday. I think Johnny Depp's worth 7.50, so I'll be there.