Monday, March 29, 2004

A Little Musical Moment

I just finished doing a Broadway Mix. It's posted here. (Artwork is there as well)

I have a few more ideas for mixes. I'm proud to say that the mix swap I'm organizing is shaping to be quite a success. So if you want to sign up...go here and read the rules and then email me.

Oh and not forgetting the Monday Musical Mambo...from the wacky ladies at BDI

Put on your dancing shoes for the Monday Music Mambo and while you're at it, name 8 unique things you can do with a flute. Not a flute as in chapagne glass and not a flute as in a fluted skirt ... F-L-U-T-E ... flute as in the musical instrument. Ready, set ... MAMBO, YOU MANIACS!

1. You can play it beautifully and hope that Justin Hayward asks you to replace Norda Mullen on the next Moody Blues album
2. You can lure mice out of a small village in fairy tale land.
3. It's possible you can charm a snake.
4. You can charm me...if you play a flute solo from any Moody Blues song...that has one
5. If you're Ray Thomas you can look really dashing on stage when you play yours. Just because.
6. If your an excellent player you can lure women away from the Hayward after concerts with your lilting solos (Like that happened)
7. If the Hayward is around, you can play your flute and hypnotize him to do your bidding. (Wishful thinking)
8. If that doesn't work, you can try it on John..I think he'd be an easier target.

On that last note. My favorite flautist





The recently retired Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues
He's just a flautist in a rock n roll band.