Monday, March 22, 2004

Monday Madness

1. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
As a child, the show I used to live for was the Monkees. Yes, I'm only 29, but I watched the Monkees every afternoon on WPGH in Pittsburgh when I was 5 and then later on Mtv and Nickolodeon.

2. What show did you hate?
I hated Family Ties. Could not stand it then, can't stand it now.

3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch?
Growing up, we all used to watch The Cosby Show together. The first great lineup on NBC. Now we gather round on Saturdays to watch the old Britcoms on PBS, Are You Being Served?, Waiting for God, As Time Goes By and Keeping Up Appearances.

4. What show is currently your favorite?
Would you believe I don't have one? I very rarely watch tv, and when I do, it's not what anyone else does. I used to like Whose Line Is It Anyway (British version), On The Spot (a very short lived improv show on WB) and the UK version of Coupling.

5. What show do you hate now?
This is so going to get me into loads of trouble. I hate...no...hate is to light of a word to describe my feelings for this show...I hate FRIENDS.

GAH!

Whiny, disgusting people that I would never want to know in real life, plus with some of the scenarios they've been put through on the too many years that it's been on the air, they shouldn't still be friends.

I refuse to say anymore on that. Cos I know I'm the only person out there that wants to hurl when that show comes on.

0 comments: