Saturday, March 20, 2004

Weirdness

It's the stuff that life is made of, at least mine. I'm still taking the random typing test, and I'm pretty damn sure I suck at typing. I can go from 18 wpm up to about 51 wpm depending on what they are asking me to type. I'm pathetic and like I said I'm really nervous about Monday morning.

Downloading concert cds online is also something that will fast lead me to madness. I have 3 shows that I really want, I got one and the other two are still downloading and have been for about a day now. Jiminy Christmas. You can get some live shows in Bit Torrent form at the Sharing The Groove site. There's a tutorial there and I posted one at Wenches, just for reference.

Speaking of Wenches, I'm glad today is Saturday. It's my sweet wonderful friend Cheryl's day to post over there. Wenches is a group blog. There are about 8 or 9 of us that are supposed to blog there, once a week. The spot of weirdness is that I end up blogging there 5 to 6 days out of the week. We do Tasty Tuesday each week. (which I really thought would bring out more wenches posting...but nope) That day's ususally just me and Lady Starlight. Which means you get Moody Men and her brood of unusual concubines/pretty things. There now, I bitched, forgive me, but geezy creezy I can only think of so many things to discuss, and since music is my specialty, I could probably bore the tears out of anyone reading it.

Oh and on the CD Swap front. I think I might be able to do a swap in April. There was some feedback left at Art of the Mix that gives me reason to believe at least a handful of people might be up for a swap. I'll be posting the information here next week. I'm thinking the theme will be the "ME" mix. Might get people thinking, and a good way of introducing yourself and your musical taste to a total stranger.

Another week of writing and Man Out of Time will be finished, I'm fairly sure of that. I'm going to wrap up Chapter Twenty-five today, and will be starting the next one. I hope this chapter wasn't crap. It was much more dialogue than I wanted it to be. When it comes to this story, I never quite feel sure of myself, other than to be sure that the thing sucks and only my friends that are reading along as I write it say they like it to avoid hurting my feelings.

See, it's all about weirdness.

How about weird prettyness?





Much better I think.