Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Being My Friend You Said You'd Call Dr. Robert

Well an update on the situation.

Well, long about 3 o'clock my father instructs me to call AAA to have Greta the Grand Am towed. The garage should be able to work on her today.

So here it goes.

I called AAA (Annoying Automobiles Anonymous) and they send for a car car ambulance. Greta is special and has a Quad 4 Engine so she needs to have the big ambulance come for her.

An hour later, there comes the big flatbed car car ambulance. She's taken on a huge stretcher aboard. We all weep, because we know she's deathly ill.

Once Greta is loaded onto the car car ambulance they take her to Charlie Robert's Car Car Hospital, where today she's going to undergo a very lengthy car car surgery. This surgery can take up to 5 days to complete. So say prayers for Greta, as she has her engine removed to take out the wonky head gasket that is the cause of hers and my grief.

0 comments: