Monday, March 08, 2004

Wake Me When It's Over, Shake Me When It's Done

I did no senseless gratuitous blogging yesterday, but somehow MOOT only grew by 4 pages. Of course the idea for the next chapter came right as I'm about to fall asleep, which is sadly always the case. So maybe I'll be luckier with that today.

Moody Mistress did a very cute storyline around video captures from Sleepy Hollow yesterday. Go there and read it. It's hilarious, she had me in stitches. She's also made me decide to do my version of the Addam's Family, only with Justin Hayward and his wifey and daughter. You may understand why when you see the pictures. ~shudders~ Justin has an odd family.

Oh....and before I do my Monday Madness, I found a cute picture of Kirsten Lodge yesterday. (Kirsten being John Lodge's wife) I've seen several pictures of Justin's Marie/Zombie over the past year, from varying points in their marriage. Kirsten I've only seen recent shots of. I'm not sure why I'm curious, but I am. Go figure.

Now onto Monday Madness

*Ok, using the letters in YOUR name, list words to describe yourself.
*And as a bonus question, using the same letters, make a list of things you would like to do before this calendar year is over.



A: rtistic (in a writing kinda way)
N: eurotic (LOL)
D: riven (by a a mad scientist that compells me to write)
R: ealistic (even though I love my fantasy)
E: clectic (you can't deny me this one) or eccentric both suit...
A: bnormal (again you know it's true, and that's why you love me)

and the bonus

A: tlantic City
N: ot lose faith in what I can do. (cos life is sucking really hard right now)
D: rive wherever it takes to see the Moody Blues this spring/summer
R: ead more non-romance novels (this was one of my resolutions..so far I'm going one for one)
E: rie (for a weekend trip, I haven't been there in years...I need to see the lake again)
A: tlantic Ocean

That was harder than I expected. I'm now sitting here watching the snow fall, when last Friday it almost reached 80 degrees. We were 75 in my little hamlet, Pittsburgh hit 77. Don't even look at the weather pixie today.

So to keep the warmth around here, at least for a few minutes.



A young picture of Justin. This is one of my favorite shots of him from the earlier days. (Though I have to say, there aren't many bad pictures of him)