Sunday, March 07, 2004

Stuff and Nonsense

I'm turning into a slacker, or maybe I always was a slacker. I've got so many stupid little things to do. And one big one. MOOT (please don't make me type the title) needs updating. Lots of updating actually. I need to clean, really clean, around the house. I'm horrible at cleaning. I keep things forever. Hate to pitch things. Why? I haven't a clue.

Art of the mix is offering a blog at their site. I started one. This is the link. Maybe we can use it as a site to swap mixes. Do a nice CD Swap thingie. I was talking to Tay about doing something like this on Live Journal, but who knows maybe this will work out better.

See I have this theory on CD Swaps. The more people involved in a group, the more likely you are to get screwed over in the swap. So my idea is that once a month people that want to do a swap can leave feedback at the journal, then after signups, you're given a mix swap partner for the month. That way you are only responsible for one mix. You will have that person's email addy etc, and will be responsible for keeping your partner up to date on the status of the mix. (when it was sent ..etc)

It's just an idea, that's been floating around in my head.

I'm thinking of creating another blog too. Everyone seems to have dieting blogs. Maybe I need one. I know I need a diet. Woud you look at that picture of me with John Lodge? PAH! I'm the moo cow doing the catlike rubbing up against the Lodgey man. Poor Lodgey.

I guess I need support is what I'm saying..HA! What I need is for the food to vanish.

So, really in order to get to work on the story that's been bugging me for over a year now, if you see any excessive bloggin from me today. Yell at me! (or something) It's my day to blog at Wenches so I'm entitled to one post there and possibly one at my LiveJournal. More than that, come at me with a stick, cos I'm slacking. Wish me luck.

0 comments: