Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Mix Challenge

Brian issued me a challenge in the form of a mix suggestion yesterday. And a good suggestion it was too. One that's got me thinking today.

What was the suggestion, you ask.

A mix cd with songs using actual people's names in the title.

I'm taking the first song he suggested...so far I haven't come up with many. I wonder, will I be able to fill a disc with this theme?

Ballad of John and Yoko - The Beatles
Emily's Song - The Moody Blues (about Emily Lodge, John's Daughter)
The Lovely Linda - Paul McCartney (this song is just 45 seconds long)
Carrie Ann - Styx (about the lovely Mrs. DeYoung)
Rosanna - Toto (I believe this one is about Rosanna Arquette)
Jesus He Knows Me - Genesis

I'm sure I'll come up with a few more..maybe enough to make the disc...only I wonder, will I be able to listen to it when I do?

0 comments: