Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Waiting for the Nightboat

I'm sitting around wishing and waiting, as usual. It's true what they say about waiting. You spend most of your life doing it. You are always waiting for something, and it doesn't always happen or turn out the way you want it to, probably becuase other people are waiting for the same thing.

I'm in the midst of waiting for a lot of things.

1. I'm waiting for my UE checks to come in.

2. I'm waiting for Adecco to call me with an assignment.

3. I'm waiting to see if my boss ever calls again. As he's disappeared now for three weeks

4. I'm waiting for the Bowie concert in May

5. I'm waiting for my car to be fixed

6. I'm waiting for the tickets to go on sale for the two Moody Blues shows I want to see this summer.

7. I'm waiting for the mind hump to be posted at Blog Drive Insanity.

8. I'm waiting for another hug from this man





9. I'm waiting to get another picture of this man




10. I'm waiting to see if anyone reads this.

As Tom Petty wrote, the waiting is the hardest part. It's true, too. Nothing is harder and more frustrating than waiting, and the more things you are waiting for, the harder it is.