Monday, March 15, 2004

Monday Madness

This is my favorite meme. I look forward to this as much as the Wednesday Mind Hump. It's the silly things in life that amuse me.

Oh and before I go onto the questions. I want to thank everyone that's donated suggestions to the "ME" mix. I hope I'll be able to post the suggestions and maybe even the tracks later today.

Now onto

MONDAY MADNESS

1. What is your solution for cabin fever - you know that feeling of being penned in the house all winter?
The best way of getting rid of cabin fever is to take a long theraputic walk. Sometimes if it's cold enough, it reminds you of why the inside is so nice and toasty, and sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered for getting rid of stuck inside these four walls blues.

2. Who are the people in your neighbourhood...in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood.....?
Right now we don't have many families around, though soon, once they can start doing roof repairs and furnace repairs, Brandy her hubby and their baby and doggie Rampart will return. John and Denise live across the street and my grandmother lives almost next door. Oh and a very nice old lady, Mary lives next to my grandma. That's about it.

3. What's the best thing about spring?
No more snow, ice storms or other nasty things that make driving a pain.

4. Any Easter traditions?
Every Good Friday, we go to Avella to visit one of our former pastors. He's got a tiny church and we go to Good Friday vesper services and then we take him to King's for waffles. (cos you can't eat meat on Friday's in Lent)

5. How old were you believing in the Easter bunny?
Are you telling me there's no Easter Bunny? Next thing you know you'll be telling me there's no Great Pumpkin or Santa Claus. Harumph...

0 comments: