Monday, March 01, 2004

Monday Madness

One of my favorite memes to start the midday with.

How many hours do you spend per week doing the following things?


1. Watching television : about 10 hours
2. Sitting at the computer: Depends on my works schedule, my computer is on almost all the time though.
3. Reading a book: 7 to 8 hours unless it's an engrossing book, and then I can waste a day away reading.
4. House work: No comment
5. Cooking: I can't cook
6. Eating: I'm thinking maybe 8 hours a little more if I eat out on several days.
7. Driving: GAH don't want to thing about that.
8. Working outside of your home: As in real work? Lately 20 hours, used to be 40.
9. Blogging: I blog at 3 different journals putting a time span to my blogging is kinda haphazard. It all depends on what I'm blogging about. 8 hours a week I'd guess.
10. Sleeping: I try to get 7 hours a night so 49.

Gosh that's a depressing meme.

0 comments: