Tuesday, March 02, 2004

And Now For Something Completely Different - Randomness

Ha! Bet you thought I was going to say the larch! Couldn't resist the Monty Python humor.

~ Confusion is never a good thing when it has to deal with important things in your life. When it's not confusion that you've brought on yourself it's worse.

~ Johnny Depp looked entirely too hot at the Oscars. He was looking very scruffy for awhile, but that matters not. Johnny Depp is just one fine looking man no matter how his hair looks.




Ya, and I even think his significant other is pretty. I love her dresses. She's worn vintage style gowns to the last two awards shows and they are gorgeous.

~ The more pictures of Diana Krall that I see, the more I dislike her. Is there something wrong with smiling? Diana, you're not the one with the fucked up teeth, smile. You're married to a hot, uber talented rock star, you should be grinning from ear to ear, unless he's cheating already.

Oh but first, the Beauty



W/ T Bone Burnett.

And now the Beauty and the Beast



GAH! A grin even, foolish woman.

~ Danny Elfman was a no show. All that time I spent looking for pictures and for nothing. That's so wrong on so many levels. At least I found a few new pix in the process.


~ Done with the SAD Mix, and now I need something else to do. I'm enjoying making art so much I need more mixes! I think I still have a few of Tay's suggestions hidden in an email somewhere. Any other suggestions?

~ Ok, this has nothing to do with anything it's just pretty