Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What's the point?

Of text messaging on cell phones? I used to pay $5 to Verizon for this feature, but when I got my new cell phone it disappeared. Not that I mind at all. I hate text messaging. It annoys the hell out of me. Plus it saved me some cash, and I'm all about saving cash.

My phone has a memory card, so I don't need to email pictures to a special spot online, I just save them to the card and transfer them to my computer. So again I don't need a text or pix feature.

The problem I have right now, is that I have one friend in Pittsburgh that rather than emailing me (which I would think is easier) or *gasp* calling me has to send me text messages that aren't worth 10 cents.

Just stop texting me, damn it!

I mean it takes longer to send a text message than to type up an email or leave a voice mail half the time. Grrrr. Stop wasting my money on these stupid things. Hell, I hardly used the cell phone, but I keep it for emergencies. It's hardly worth the $50 I get charged after all the damn taxes, but that's another rant altogether.

Stop texting me! It's making me a cranky bitch!

0 comments: