Sunday, July 15, 2007

Random 10 - Week 114

From "me" @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

There was a mixed bag of tunes this weekend. Most came from my computer or mp3 player and one track was played @ Kings Restaurant when we went there for dinner tonight. BTW, Southwestern Omelets with cheesy hash brown casserole is a wonderful dinner choice!

Paul McCartney - Goodnight Tonight
(That was the restaurant song)

Rachael Sage - Obvious
(If I didn't know I had listened to this song while exercising at Jack's this morning I would swear it helped to prompt that nasty dream I had)

Tim Curry - Baby Love
(A pal from Livejournal sent me this one. OMG! I love Tim. He rocked on Psych on Friday night too)

The Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
(If it weren't for that dream I would think that the worst really was over now)

Toby Lightman - Real Love
(I discovered her this weekend, however the album I snagged didn't have this song on it! I am sad)

Paul Young - Ain't No Sunshine
(A glorious cover of this classic song. Paul does justice to Motown like no other)

The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
(This is possibly one of my favorite songs of all times)

Grey Eye Glances - Big Red Boat
(If you don't like this song, I feel sorry for you)

Tom Petty - Zombie Zoo
(Gigglefest)

Cliff Richard - Carrie
(The first song on a mix cd in my car)

This week's picture: The dromedary says: FEED ME! FEED ME NOW!


0 comments: