Saturday, July 07, 2007

Planning My First Vacation This Year

Hopefully at the end of this month I'll be heading east to Hershey and Lancaster/Philly.

I'm thinking 2 nights in Hershey and one night in Lancaster. I'm not sure yet. It may have to be backwards. I don't know. Finding a room is not looking easy here, especially as there's not much time in advance.

ARGH!

I wish the kid could be convinced to go to Erie or just Lancaster.

So far most of the motels are booked. I'd love to go to Longwood Gardens but even that is not looking like its going to be feasible.

Truthfully I wish I didn't have to deal with finding accommodations. It always makes me nutty. I know for places like Atlantic City you need loads of time I really thought Hershey would be easier. Silly me. It's worse and it's almost as expensive.

This is really not much fun.

I'll probably be up all night pricing hotels.

Someone put me out of my misery please!

0 comments: