Sunday, July 01, 2007

Plagued By Dreams

I had the most bizarre dream last night. It's bizarre because I can only remember a small fraction of it. Usually when I remember dreams I wake up and remember the whole thing, like its a small film that my head created, usually to taunt me when I wake up.

I dreamed that I was getting into my car somewhere and for whatever reason I had facial mask on. WTF! This is weirder than those showing up in school without clothes on dreams.

But wait, it gets better.

As I'm getting into my car...I spy someone else getting into their vehicle, someone I wouldn't want to see me with anything on my face, to be perfectly honest. Actually, someone I wouldn't want to see me with a zit or anything else for that matter.

ARGH!

I don't want to have these kinds of weird dreams. I don't know if I even spoke to this person in the dream. I having a feeling I tried to. I'm sure I didn't succeed, because I know that if I were face to face with this person there would be no words. I would just stand there like a dumby and if I managed to say anything it would squeak out and I would look like a bigger fool than I am.

NO MORE DREAMS, DAMN IT!

I can't take them, they mess with my day and they depress me.

0 comments: