Thursday, July 19, 2007

Randomosity Returns

~ I want to know why we have to work when it's pouring down rain. (or snow) I think bad weather days should be an excuse to stay in bed.

~ Matchbox Twenty has a new album coming out and a new song on their website called How Far We've Come. This makes me happy. Rob Thomas = Love. It's a hits package, but hey it's a hits package with new songs. Yay!

~ I'm not in the mood for anything right now. I'm jittery and bored. Not an easy combination to deal with. I need some me time that doesn't involve me sitting by a computer.

~ Two books I've been reading that I recommend. (Yeah I read more than one thing at a time. I'm nuts)

That Camden Summer


(click to buy @ amazon)

A wonderful piece of romantic fiction set in the early days of the 1900's. Not smutty at all, just a story about one divorced woman's attempt to build a life for her 3 daughters in her hometown that isn't taking kindly to an outspoken divorcee returning.

The Cat That Came To Breakfast

(click to buy @ amazon)

I love the cat mystery series. Nuff said. You should try one too.

~ I've been listening to more female artists these days then men. Not sure why that is. I think I've even turned all Lilith Fair. This cannot be a good thing. This has to be a statement to the fact that music is taking a downward spiral or that guys are just screaming with their guitars and not singing. Hmmmm.

0 comments: