Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I wish I had never done

1. Chosen to go to California University Of PA. I should have just gone to Douglas School of Business and got an Associates. My Bachelor's Degree isn't worth the paper its printed on to me. Plus I would have stayed out of much trouble.

2. The Moody Blues in Cincy...that should never have happened.

3. No one know that I had a crush on a certain finned person, including the finned one. Oh wait...I said I'd forget about those few months. Yeah right, like you can forget that kind of stupidity.

4. The Herman's Hermits concert. If I hadn't discovered that Peter was playing Uniontown, I never would have listened to The Pickle..and problem 3 would be erased entirely.

5. Retail..never would have worked in a store for even a week let alone years.

6. I would somehow not have become addicted to my computer.

7. I wouldn't have gone to Atlantic City...because then I wouldn't have to miss it.

8. I never would have gone to a costume party in the fall of 1992.

9. My shadow..I'd never have become afraid of it.

10. I'd not have spent so much on stuff that matters so very little.

11. I wouldn't let myself fall so easily and so many times.

12. I'd put myself first instead of family, which may sound callous, but so many of my life decisions were based on other people and not me.

13. I'd not have vented so quickly about things that upset me, because things that are said are damn hard to be forgiven for, even though I was the wronged party.

0 comments: