Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Waiting For Rain

The heatwave is supposed to break today. I'm waiting patiently for the rain, however it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the map.

It better get here, because I can't take another day in the 90's.

Yesterday I made the mistake of going to exercise. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical machine and then I tried to do some ab exercises, but I was already way too sweaty and crabby.

Note to self...don't bother to exercise if the temperature is over 90, as you will just be miserable and want to leave the whole time you're there, thus rendering the trip useless.

ARGH!

I've been looking at the radar and I see no rain.

~taps foot impatiently~

I have it from a very good source that it rained in Chicago yesterday. That rain should be making it here then. It just needs to get here much faster than it is.

I swear if it doesn't get here soon I'm going to go out and find it and drag it's sorry wet butt to Western PA. I want this heat wave gone and I want it gone now!!!

0 comments: