Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday Randomness

~ Still no plans made for the Erie trip. I'm frustrated, but since sister's car has had a bad transmission I'm not saying a damn thing. I still don't know how this trip is going to happen. It's a weekend. I can't imagine finding a place to stay right now at the height of vacation season in Erie is going to be easy.

~ The scale and I are fighting again. Scale seems to think I should be a fat ass. I hate the scale and want to throw it out the window. Oh and heat makes me retain loads of water...and I'm PMSy. Yeah, TMI, I know.

~ Another one of my bills happens to be paid off! Yee haw! I can see myself being almost debt free in about a year or so. Not bad. It's been a long time getting there too. I'm pleased.

~ I hate days without music, but that was my day yesterday at work. I just had my old creative muvo player with me. I maintained radio silence the whole day. I'm quite pleased with myself on that score...and have I mentioned that I truly hate radio. OK, not all radio, but I won't tune into WPKL. I won't! Cos I don't want to hear He-who-should-be-flushed-down-the-toilet.

~ Diet Coke Plus isn't all that bad. And yay for vitamins. Why? Because I always forget to take my multivitamin.

~ I hate gas prices, along with the rest of the country. My Exxon credit card is the only one that will never be paid off. ~sigh~ I can't even get a grip on that one and that sucks.

0 comments: