Monday, July 23, 2007

Random 10 - Week 115

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Most of the songs are pulled from the Zen that was on Random Play as I walked. It's funny that some of the songs were hitting how I felt most of the weekend.

Anggun - Still Reminds Me
Anggun - Devil In My Mind

(I love this lady's voice. I discovered her quite by accident several years back when her debut album came out.

Keri Noble - Talk To Me

Natasha Beddingfield - We're All Mad

Paul McCartney - Fine Line
(One of my favorite songs off Chaos & Creation In The Backyard, which is far from my favorite McCartney album)

Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore
(Perhaps he can update it for me. It's so funny, we don't email anymore)

Warren Zevon - Accidentally Like A Martyr
(I love me some Warren)

Cheap Trick - All Wound Up
(I was kinda, but not in a good way)

Fleetwood Mac - Monday Morning
(GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD)

Marillion - Kayleigh
(I haven't listened to this in yonks)

And the photo? My shameless cat Itchy

0 comments: