Sunday, July 08, 2007

Randomosity Of My Weekend

~ Yesterday I went to Wheeling Island. Gambled away $10. I just can't deal with tossing money away like that when I never ever get anything back. Why can't there just be an awesome buffet somewhere nearby?

~ When it's around 90 degrees even the Ohio River can provide relief.



~ Yes, I need a pedicure. No, there is nowhere around me that does them for a reasonable price, plus there's no one giving my feet attention, so why should I waste the money. I think I'll buy some nice foot cream though.

~ Purple Haze is my favorite beer, and there doesn't seem to be any place close to me that sells it. Thankfully the Giant Eagle in Canton, OH does. I will be buying a case next month when I visit my brother.

~ I know not where we are going to be staying or going at the end of the month and its making me nutty.

~ This is really a lovely view.



~ As Elvis Costello said..."I'll be maintaining radio silence from now on."

0 comments: