Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another Lazy Saturday

I think all my Saturdays are becoming lazy ones, at least through the next few weeks. Again, I'm really trying to get a firm grip on my debt situation. I need to be able to handle it better than I am right now. At this point I really don't have much extra for myself to put away for anything. Nada. Not if I want to live like a normal human being. And I refuse to give up life because of bills. I can also thank my parents for still helping though they really shouldn't have to.

I'm going to do the laundry, read, and go to the walking path in Monessen and do 5 miles. My legs will hate me, but that's tough, cos I'm in no mood to go to Jack's. That's a Sunday thing. Plus I need to sell the first born I don't have so I can get a tank of gas. BLERGH!

Such an exciting life I lead, is it not? It makes me wonder how I can stand all of this sometimes.

If I had some gumption, which at this point I don't, I'd start cleaning again. But I've still got VHS tapes coming out of the wazoo and nowhere to take them or anyone wanting them, and I'm not keen on sending some of them to the garbage.

I do have one goal for this lazy Saturday, and that's not to spent the vast majority of it in front of this stupid computer.

0 comments: