Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy Weekend Coming Up

It looks like for the next 3 weekends I'm going to have some stuff to do. A friend of mine called me last night and I'm doing dinner and a movie on Saturday. That's cool, assuming I can sit through the movie. I have a very short attention span for things like that these days. I can't even seem to watch television anymore.

Sunday I'm going to Phipps to see the butterflies and carousel in Oakland. I'm hoping to get some coffee from Crazy Mocha and perhaps dinner at Mad Mex.

The following weekend I have church things to deal with as well as hopefully getting to the Aviary or one of the Zoos.

The week after is my weekend trip to Canton to see my brother. Which I'm looking forward too, because everything else about this summer sucks. Nothing that I wanted to do has been done.

I bought a new bathing suit awhile back, and I've never gone anywhere to wear it. Not that I want anyone to see my fat ass in the bathing suit anyway.

I wanted to go to Idlewild once this summer. I doubt there will be money for that unless I unearth a windfall sometime in the next few weeks.

Then there's the trip to Erie that got put in the can.

Oh and the 2 zoos. I haven't been to Ohiopyle either.

~sigh~

And people wonder why I've been depressed.

At least some of that's about to change a little. Yay! I could use a few busy weekends. When I'm busy I don't have time to think and thinking is what makes me depressed these days.

0 comments: