Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lunch & A Movie

Today is ladies day. I'm going to The Union Grill in Washington, PA for lunch and then to see a movie. I'm not exactly sure what movie, yet, but I'm going to see a movie! Woot!

I'm looking forward to a day out with someone that isn't family, and that's not to say I don't love my family to pieces. I do. I love them dearly. Most of the time. Lately a few members of my clan have made me want to clobber them with sticks.

It's been a bit too much togetherness in our household lately. Way too much togetherness.

An afternoon away from everyone should make that a little better. At least, I hope it will. There's way too much tension right now. Between the vacations that didn't happen and car issues (not mine for once) and financial issues (everyones) it's really been a lousy summer.

Maybe these next few weeks will signal a change and that the last few weeks of summer will be better than the rest.

I can only hope. I can also hope that Hairspray is a funny movie, because I think that's the one we're going to see today.

0 comments: