Saturday, July 21, 2007

Once Upon A Time:

Walking was a cathartic thing for me. Anything that was wrong in my life could be hashed out in my head during a nice 2 mile walk. Well I walked 5 miles today and I was near tears the whole time.

My mind is stuck on two things, a certain person who should be flushed down the toilet and finances. Thinking about both brings about a fresh bout of tears, and with the right song, I'm a watering pot.

I keep telling myself I'm fine. The finances are working themselves out, slowly but surely without too many sacrifices. I also tell myself that I've gone 2 weeks without turning on 99.3 The Pickle, which means I haven't heard Fish...erm He-who-should-be-flushed-down-the-toilet, in 2 weeks. No I lie, my CD player conked out the other day and I popped it out in time to hear one of his commercials. I growled at the radio like the immature child that I am, and shut the car stereo off.

Anyway what does it matter that I have no extra money and I live from pay check to pay check, just barely, and the one person that I truly hoped would be at least a friend has flung that back in my face?

Money and friendship don't matter, right?

Damn it all, I'm one depressed little girl right now.

I WANT A HUG!

0 comments: