Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Feel Like A Fool

I caught PH online today on google. So out of the blue, I IM'd him.

He actually responded, too.

Amazing.

Yes, I'm ready to give up on the friendship thing there. I know it's a complete waste of my time, but I do hold out hope that maybe he'll grasp the meaning of friendship and know that I'm not harboring any desires to jump him. At least not anymore.

However it does seem quite wrong of me to be typing at him while listening to WJPA instead of WPKL. Ah well, such is life. I haven't listened to The Real Dill Pickle Morning Show in weeks. And I'm not about to go back to that habit any time soon, because it just makes things worse for me. Mind you, attempting to chat with him does too, but what can I say, I continually grasp at straws, plus I keep hoping one day he'll surprise me.

So far he hasn't. Which is why I really feel like a tard for kinda putting him on the spot, but then again, he wasn't answering my emails. I guess that's telling me something, huh.

The sad thing, is now I really don't want to go to The Grass Roots concert in Oct, because I don't want to see him. I don't want to hear him, because I'll just end up feeling hurt at the end of it all. That's just sad because I have 3rd row center seats for the concert.

Would someone please tell me how to get him off my mind, or at least how I'm going to get through that show without heckling him?

0 comments: