Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I was lazy yesterday

I don't know if it was lazy or frugal, but for whatever reason, I stayed home from the walking path and Jack's Total Fitness yesterday.

I think it was a combination of both. Both places are a good 4 - 5 miles from my house, which means going there uses up gas, gas which I can't afford. Seriously, I think a horse would be cheaper at this point. My last almost fill up was $25 and depending on how many times I go to exercise, I end up filling up about 3 times a month. If I go out that's even more.

I can't take that.

I can't take sitting home either.

It's a vicious circle.

And laziness kicks in after 8 hours at work. Once I get home, I have little motivation to go to the gym, but I usually manage to make it there 3 - 4 times a week. Last week I did 4 days and one day at the walking path doing 5 miles of walking.

So all in all, I guess I'm not that lazy, right?

Small consolation. I'm not really lazy but I'm broke. GAH!

0 comments: