Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 133

From Music Memoirs:

Pick a person or a few people that you'd like to tell something in song.

Tell us who they are...and what song you've chosen for them, and why.


Fishy Fishy Fishy...have I got a few songs for you.

The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
~ After what you did, I can't stay on, and I'll probably feel a whole lot better when your gone.

Unfortunately..though that's how I should feel...it's more like this.

John Waite - Missing You
~ In your world I have no meaning, though I'm trying hard to understand and its my heart thats breaking down this long distance line tonight,I ain't missing you at all

To my boss: The Go-Go's: Vacation

Vacation...all I ever wanted. Vacation had to get away.

Can you guess who wants to use some of her remaining vacation time soon?

To Jennifer: Blondie - Call Me
(cos I'm worried about you, silly)

~ Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime

0 comments: