Monday, July 09, 2007

Random 10 - Week 113

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Elvis Costello - Episode Of Blonde

I always find myself singing these lyrics at the top of my lungs:

It's such a shame you had to break the heart
You could have counted on


Can't imagine why? Can you?

George Harrison - What Is Life?

Wheeling Island was playing that one. Wow!

Wilson Phillips - A Reason To Believe

I was reliving some of my high school days. Bad music, in a good way.

Barbra Streisand - With One Look

It's best not to ask about this one, m'kay.

Elvis Costello - Radio Silence

Words of wisdom...especially from 6-10 on 99.3 The Pickle..

The sad waste of this wonderful invention
Maintaining radio silence from now on


Julia Fordham - Perfect Me

Banderas - May This Be Your Last Sorrow

Tom Petty - Think About Me

Tom Petty - Even The Losers

These songs were a result of me sharing some of my CD collection.

The Moody Blues - Lovely To See You

The first Moody Blues song I heard before heading off to bed.

And now for the photo....Bootsie!

0 comments: