Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mmmm New Music....Tasty

I just discovered yet another new artist and I bought 3 more CDs with my gift certificate that I got for my b-day from my wonderful friend Julie.

But first the new artist: Siobhan Donaghy


(click to buy @ amazon)

Brilliant sounding from what I've heard so far, plus that's one of the most beautiful covers I've seen in ages. However it's an import CD, so I can't afford it yet. ~sigh~

I did buy 3 CDs though with my gift certificate. I went across the board and bought 3 different artists. I like to spread the love around. And I know you're curious as to what I got...so without further delay...MY PURCHASES

Gordon Lightfoot - East Of Midnight


(click to buy @ amazon)

Right now, Gordon is my favorite artist, hands down. He tops Elvis Costello and the Moody Blues.

Amanada Marshall - self titled


(click to buy @ amazon)

I couldn't pass this one up for $1.00 and shipping. It couldn't get any better unless it came from LaLa.com

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Golden Classics Edition


(click to buy @ amazon)

There will be an upload of Gary's version of The Mighty Quinn when this CD gets here. I'm so excited!

I love my music!!

0 comments: