Saturday, November 27, 2004

Weekend Plans

Well, it's time to start getting ready for the next holiday. There are still some areas of the house that need to be cleaned. So this could only mean it's time for another list of stuff that I must do, so that things can be made presentable in the coming weeks. (Though I don't think there will be as many people in the house on Dec 25 as there was on Thanksgiving)

1. Get the first Christmas tree put up

2. Clean the hallway in the upstairs. (not something I relish doing)

3. Finish burning the Christmas CDs. (I still have at least 10 discs to burn that are going to 5 other people.)

4. Get out of the house for at least an hour to preserve sanity. (Just not to any shopping center or the purpose of leaving will be defeated)

This is sadly going to occupy much too much of my time this weekend, plus I've got a late start on today. I didn't wake up until after 10 this morning, which is quite unusual for me.

Plus there are loads of little stupid things I'd like to do, like work on my story, which I didn't do much of this week and continue to clean out my computer. (I'm trying to sort through stuff on my hard drive, which isn't fun)

I guess I'm going to be busy for the next 48 hours. And I'm going to be busy with stuff I don't want to do.

0 comments: