Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Vh-1 Classic cures all that ails you

Today has been a dreadfully boring day. Not to mention the strange feeling I've had all day. The feeling you get when you might be getting sick, but so far it hasn't hit you yet.

That's how I've felt all day.

A nagging headache that isn't painful enough to take anything for it, just annoying. So for the first time in a long while I turned on Vh-1 Classic, hoping for something to brighten my day.

And they delivered. Oh did they deliver.

Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army and Radio Radio.
Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
Blondie - Union City Blue
Erasure - Take A Chance On Me
Squeeze - Is It Love
Eurythmics - I Need A Man
ABBA - Winner Takes It All

I don't think I've seen that many good videos in ages. Now if they could toss in some videos by my 60's bands I'd be really happy.

I have to admit those songs have really improved my mood. I'm pretty sure they helped take away the icky feeling I'd been having all day too.

Good videos ---- feeling good?

Coincidence?

I think not!

0 comments: