Thursday, November 18, 2004

Give Thanks!

A thankful meme I found courtesy of KP's Livejournal

A daily meme continuing until Nov 25th.

The Thanksgiving holiday is almost upon us--one week away. I am challenging my fellow bloggers to post at least one item a day related to Thanksgiving. It could be...

Something you're thankful for.
A Thanksgiving memory.
A family tradition.
Your favorite Thanksgiving food and why.

Just try and get into the spirit of the season and share a bit with your fellow bloggers.

Today's Thanks:

1. That the twisty hog at Curves left while I was still working out!

Curves is set up that you do a certain amount of exercises on the machines and a certain amount of aerobic exercise on walking boards: like running in place, that sort of thing.

They also have extra equipment, like the twisty things and an ab cruncher to add to your workout.

Well, this nasty woman comes in every day around 4 or 4:30 and she doesn't jog in place, she uses the twisty things, so that it's hard for anyone else to have 30 seconds on them!

She's a twisty hog! And she must be stopped!!!

Let the rest of the club members use the twisty things more than once!

Ok, now for an answer that's more in the spirit of Thanksgiving.

2. Spiced Apple Rings! Oh am I thankful for these spicy, sweet apple delights! You can only find them during the holidays and I'm so glad we already have our stash! The are sliced apples that look like life savers canned in a spicy, sugary substance that tastes oh so good.

I can't wait til next Thursday when I can have one!


Turkey

0 comments: