Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Done! I'm Done!

Ok, it's taken me over a week, but all the Christmas CD cards are burned and ready to be mailed.

Wakka-wakkaWakka-wakkaWakka-wakka

I've burned a total of 14 Christmas and wintery mix cds since last week.

And guess what?

I haven't burned one for myself!

This always happens.

Last year when I made my mixes I didn't make a pretty copy for myself. I have one, but its just a random disc that's tossed in with all my others. I think I found it once this summer and ended up playing it.

Right now, when I don't have my winamp going, I've been playing the Christmas mixes that my blogger and other online friends have sent me in the last few years. I'm going to be getting a few more this year, so I'm really excited.

Isn't it funny to be thrilled about music that you can only listen to for a few weeks out of the year? (And still be considered sane)

And mind you, up until last year, I wasn't much a fan of Christmas music. I had a few discs, like Michael Crawford's and one of the Very Special Christmas discs and the David Foster CD that came about through a special about 10 years ago. None of them were impressive enough for me to excited by.

Then December came out last year.

The Moody Blues converted me to Christmas music.

Damn. Them.

Damn them to hideehell!

Now I have several CDs and many mp3s full of Christmas music. I only hope the people that are getting the discs love the music as much as I do.

Carolers

0 comments: