Thursday, November 04, 2004

A Different Sound to Christmas

I know so many of you don't want to hear about Christmas music and yesterday I started going on about my Mix CD Cards of Christmas tunes and well because of that, I found something new.

Check out this link, please.

When I opened the link from the note on my tag board, I thought, musical saw?

I won't even begin to tell you what visions were going through my head at that point, but you can imagine, unless of course you know what a musical saw sounds like.

It's really pretty, and I have yet another CD to add to my list of most wanted discs.

If you decide to click the link, I recommend listening to Christmas Morning which is really lovely.

I also want to add that the site that is selling this disc is a great site for discovering new independent artists. So if you check out the Christmas CD, check out the rest of CD Baby too, because there is more to music than what you hear on the radio!

0 comments: