Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Coke VS Tea VS Fizzy Diet Water

Ok, in my quest for a slightly lighter body, I'm trying to cut down on the soda, pop whatever the heck you call it in your neck of the woods, bevy.

Some people need coffee to survive. I need Coca-cola to survive, it seems.

But to cut calories I'm desperately trying to cut down on the Coke intake, while still getting caffiene to keep me alive.

So I'm drinking lemon tea.(for the caffiene ya know)

I'm surviving, but I'm not liking it much. I need something more, something with a kick! (No not alcohol, but at the rate I'm going I might need that too)

I thought maybe it was the bubbles in the soda that I was missing, so I tried some flavored water. Raspberry flavored water shouldn't be so bad, right?

Yuck

But at least it has the bubbles which I seem to need to survive, even if drinking it makes me want to puke. But it's still not enough. I need carbonation! I need caffiene! I need Soda

There is something in Coca-cola that keeps my system going, that tea and fizzy, gross tasting water just don't have. (Even though the tea and water won't make me fatter) Could it be all those lovely Carbs? Mmmm carbs...Mmmm sugary goodness...Mmmm.

But I am trying. Yesterday I managed a can and a half of my lovely fizzy soda bevy. I had tea with breakfast and dinner and throughout the day I sipped on that stomach turning raspberry water. (I'm still alive, believe it or not)

I don't think this set up is going to work though.

So far the score is Coca-cola 28 Tea 2 Fizzy Water 0

0 comments: