Sunday, November 28, 2004

I left the house today!

Rejoice and be glad! We went out to lunch today. And in case you didn't believe me, I bring you photos, as proof. (No, I didn't take pictures of the food)


Sweeney's Cafe & Pub in Rostraver Posted by Hello

As you can see, they were already decorated for the holiday.


Entrance to the restaurant Posted by Hello

Inside was no different.


The tree in the foyer. Posted by Hello



The decorations on the table Posted by Hello



The tiny tree by the hostess' booth Posted by Hello

So everyone be excited! I had a nice time eating with the family. A Yummy barbeque roast beast..erm beef sandwich with onion rings and water was consumed. As you can see, lots of pictures were taken, so that the employees of the restaurant thought I was nuts. But all in all, a good time was had by all. And it was damn good to get out of the house!!

0 comments: